Mind puzzles. Saw this one today, and was sad to say I just couldn't figure it out. Even with the hint, had no clue. Makes me think I really need to change the way I look at things, literally. Usually you just stare at these things and it sort of flips in your mind the way an optical illusion does. For me, it just wasn't happening today. Maybe you'll have better luck.
An amazing night's sleep. Nothing quite so simple and refreshing as a good night's sleep. I've gotten very used to only 5 hours of sleep each night, my body functioning in the mornings on a combination of coffee and some kind of fruit and oatmeal. With work, bike, swim and run training AND trying to have a social life, a full night's sleep is nearly impossible to come by. I don't know how people with small children function during the day. All I can say is hats off to parent's, and hopefully I'll figure it out one day like my parent's did. For the time being the hotel I'm staying at has incredible beds, and no distractions. One thing I definitely am going to start appreciating more is sleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment